(Continuing my nostalgic 1980's childhood series with my favorite periodicals. I was pretty lucky in that my mom would buy what I asked for when she grocery-shopped.
She was a pretty cool mom like that.)
![]() |
| I was once told I looked like Alyssa Milano. I've carried that with me my whole life! |
![]() |
| I found metal early. Probably about 11 or so. |
![]() |
| Kirk! Back when he was still cool! |
![]() |
| My sis and I liked these because they contained song lyrics of current songs on the radio! |
![]() |
| I still have some of the pull-out pics and posters from magazines like this! |
![]() |
| I think I had this actual issue with Molly! |
![]() |
| I always waited patiently for my sister to get done with the current issue. She had a monthly subscription....lucky duck. |
![]() |
| Oh, boys! |
![]() |
| My mom never discriminated or tried to censor my musical taste. |
![]() |
| I couldn't skate, but liked skater boys and skate culture. |
![]() |
| My mom bought me my first copy as a gift when my sister was going to the jr. high prom. Started a life-long love affair. |










