(A re-post from waaaay back in 2010. I'm super psyched to finally be seeing Rufus tonight!)


I sometimes laugh at myself when I scroll through my i-pod artists and see so many songs by a few select artists. You know how when you REALLY love a singer or group that you want everyone else to love them too? Well, for this reason I may need to feature an artist from time to time and give you the best cuts so you can learn to love them too. I'll just make that my musical gift to you, gentle reader!
And if you see a playlist and your first response is "who the hell is that????" then that's your cue to give this new guy a shot. Free your mind and open your ears, my friends to the adult contempo stylings of Rufus........
Greek Song
Chelsea Hotel No. 2

Between My Legs
Across the Universe (omg....a gorgeous rendition of the classic Beatles tune)
California
Poses
The Maker Makes
King of the Road (these last two are featured on the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack)