While I don't believe a word of this, I have to admit it is terribly interesting. And I'm pretty impressed that someone went through all of these tiny clues and innuendo to concoct such a wild story. It's also pretty ambitious (and a little bit gross) to tie in the assassination of John Lennon in 1980 and the knife attack against George Harrison and his wife in the late 90's. And of course the idea that George left all this information as his "last will and testament" is pretty much the grossest thing of all.
But honestly, gentle readers know how I feel about my beloved Paul. The idea that just anyone....any fool off the street could be plucked up to be him.....to sound like him......not to mention write and perform his songs? (Or did John write them all now? I don't know....it got a little muddy for me.) It actually kinda hurts and offends me. I started talking back to the program a few times, and my husband had to remind me that it was fiction.
And even though the whole charade is in pretty bad taste, I guess you're not really SUPER famous until there are rumors that your death was faked (Elvis, Jim Morrison, John F. Kennedy, etc). But how does that rumor mill hold up when you're actually still alive.......?
