Aaaah, spring! The afternoon sun begs me to open the sun roof and let the music play! At least until I get to Little Boy's school and we have to switch to Kidsplace Live. But I can at least play my own until I get there. Here we go......
Our Lips Are Sealed The Go-Gos
Baby, Give It Up K.C. & The Sunshine Band
Fantasy Mariah Carey
Put Your Records On Corrine Bailey Rae
The Oogum Boogum Song Brenton Wood
A Little Respect Erasure
Around the Way Girl LL Cool J
Lie in Our Graves Dave Matthews Band
Paper Planes M.I.A.
Best of My Love The Emotions
Our Lips Are Sealed The Go-Gos
Baby, Give It Up K.C. & The Sunshine Band
Fantasy Mariah Carey
Put Your Records On Corrine Bailey Rae
The Oogum Boogum Song Brenton Wood
A Little Respect Erasure
Around the Way Girl LL Cool J
Lie in Our Graves Dave Matthews Band
Paper Planes M.I.A.
Best of My Love The Emotions
Comments