This is an actual sighting:
Time: last Thursday evening, 10ish
Place: a hip restaurant/shop complex in my largish/small town
What: one guy (with beard) dressed in the garb of a Ghosbuster (brown jumpsuit and all) walked into a store
Bonus: driving a decked-out station wagon boat of a car equipped with all of the Ghostbusters, uh, gear
And no, I wasn't quick enough to snap a pic.
And no, I have no idea either.
Some things you just can't make up.
Time: last Thursday evening, 10ish
Place: a hip restaurant/shop complex in my largish/small town
What: one guy (with beard) dressed in the garb of a Ghosbuster (brown jumpsuit and all) walked into a store
Bonus: driving a decked-out station wagon boat of a car equipped with all of the Ghostbusters, uh, gear
And no, I wasn't quick enough to snap a pic.
And no, I have no idea either.
Some things you just can't make up.
Comments