The story of the young boy who survived the plane crash in Tripoli has really touched my heart. He is reported to be back in his home country, and luckily he has relatives to care for him. But it's so sad knowing he lost both his parents and brother.
Who knows at this point how these losses and the experience itself will affect his future? It's really heart-breaking.
And even though I'm not much for belief in divine providence, I can't help but think this child was spared for something special......great even.
I also have been thinking about this child who was adopted by an American family and then sent back to his home country of Russia. I have some limited experience with adoption, and I have many strong feelings about its practices. I can see both sides of this story, but overall, I am disappointed and offended by the American parents. Children shouldn't be bought and sold or worse, exchanged.
Just like the surviving child, how will these events affect this boy?
Will he find his greatness or forever be shrouded with the cloud of unwantedness? Let's hope for the former and that the guardians around him will help him with that.
Two little boys lost.
I hope they both are survivors in the long run. I wish the same for all the lost boys out there.....
Who knows at this point how these losses and the experience itself will affect his future? It's really heart-breaking.
And even though I'm not much for belief in divine providence, I can't help but think this child was spared for something special......great even.
I also have been thinking about this child who was adopted by an American family and then sent back to his home country of Russia. I have some limited experience with adoption, and I have many strong feelings about its practices. I can see both sides of this story, but overall, I am disappointed and offended by the American parents. Children shouldn't be bought and sold or worse, exchanged.
Just like the surviving child, how will these events affect this boy?
Will he find his greatness or forever be shrouded with the cloud of unwantedness? Let's hope for the former and that the guardians around him will help him with that.
Two little boys lost.
I hope they both are survivors in the long run. I wish the same for all the lost boys out there.....
Comments