It's hard to believe that Princess Diana has been gone for 20 years now. I remember her death very well and how personally it hurt me. It felt as if an ugly fairy tale were coming true: a beautiful princess literally chased down and killed by those who hunted her. Some may disagree, but it seems as true today as it was 20 years ago.
I love how her memory has been kept alive by her grown sons, by popular culture and by movies like Amelie, The Queen and others. Regardless of anyone's feelings about Great Britain, The Royals or Prince Charles, I think everyone can agree that Princess Diana was an embodiment of social grace and humanitarianism. Those traits should be welcomed by any place and time.
I love how her memory has been kept alive by her grown sons, by popular culture and by movies like Amelie, The Queen and others. Regardless of anyone's feelings about Great Britain, The Royals or Prince Charles, I think everyone can agree that Princess Diana was an embodiment of social grace and humanitarianism. Those traits should be welcomed by any place and time.






