I saw the trailer for this film in the theater and actually made a point of reminding myself to see it later. I just looked that good!
And it was.
This movie is as fantastical and hard to believe as they come. It's also as perfect in its beauty and its pain as I have seen in a while. It also proves that a movie doesn't have to be complicated to have a big meaning in the end.
Perfect for anyone who's rooting for lost love, fate, reunion, and healing. In other words, perfect for a hopeless romantic like me.
And it was.
This movie is as fantastical and hard to believe as they come. It's also as perfect in its beauty and its pain as I have seen in a while. It also proves that a movie doesn't have to be complicated to have a big meaning in the end.
Perfect for anyone who's rooting for lost love, fate, reunion, and healing. In other words, perfect for a hopeless romantic like me.
