Aaaaah, the return of the Friday Playlist! What is it about girls rocking that just makes me want to roll the windows down and drive all through the summer????
Treat Me Right Pat Benetar
Our Lips Are Sealed The Go-Gos
Take If Off The Donnas
Cherry Bomb The Runaways
Bad Romance Lady GaGa
Land of Canaan Indigo Girls
Freedom Aretha Franklin
Loose Lips Kimya Dawson
Kiss Me Deadly Lita Ford
Got to Be Real Cheryl Lynn
I Drove All Night Cyndi Lauper
On the Radio Donna Summer
Borderline Madonna
I Feel Lucky Mary Chapin-Carpenter
Only Girl in the World Rihanna
Since You Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
Raise Your Glass Pink!
One Way or Another Blondie
Treat Me Right Pat Benetar
Our Lips Are Sealed The Go-Gos
Take If Off The Donnas
Cherry Bomb The Runaways
Bad Romance Lady GaGa
Land of Canaan Indigo Girls
Freedom Aretha Franklin
Loose Lips Kimya Dawson
Kiss Me Deadly Lita Ford
Got to Be Real Cheryl Lynn
I Drove All Night Cyndi Lauper
On the Radio Donna Summer
Borderline Madonna
I Feel Lucky Mary Chapin-Carpenter
Only Girl in the World Rihanna
Since You Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
Raise Your Glass Pink!
One Way or Another Blondie
Comments