For all those haters out there, (who would never read this blog anyway) all you have to do is watch about ten seconds of this video to know that Chaz Bono is no threat to your children, your home, your marriage or anything that you hold sacred. He's about as harmless as the shy cute man at the bar who watches you all night and gets up the courage to wink before he leaves and goes home alone.
So there.
I couldn't watch/bear very much of this show last night, so I didn't catch much. But I think I could easily predict Kristen to win. Which is sad because I like Lauren sooooo much better. What? That's a different show? Oh, never mind.......
But for your convenience, I have made a list of other things that would be more threatening than Chaz Bono's gender reassignment and subsequent DWTS coming-out par-tay (and Carson Kressley's too, I suppose):
~forgetting to pay your electric bill and losing your service during Monday Night Football
~getting a really bad piece of candy in your Halloween sack like a mini Zero bar or Circus Peanuts
~the water in your apartment complex pool
~the food at your local fair ground booths
~the continuing story of 2 1/2 Men and the knowledge that it may never end
~all of your coworkers in the same room at the same time trying to learn how to use a new copier
~Charlie Sheen and all the gross people roasting him last night......now that's scary!!!!!!
Comments