I had put off reading any book and watching any doc or movie on this case for years. I was intrigued by it though and finally decided to read this memoir by Echols and see the doc by Peter Jackson.
At first I had all kinds of opinions to spew on these cases, and then I decided against it. Even though this blog isn't widely read, I still like for it to have dignity and integrity. This subject is too important of a matter for me to lay out one more gassed up opinion. I would encourage you to seek out your own resources and study it for yourself if you're so inclined. If nothing else it brings to light a prison and justice system that doles out very little justice. That, and the still unsolved deaths of three little boys, makes all of this still worth talking about all of these years later.
At first I had all kinds of opinions to spew on these cases, and then I decided against it. Even though this blog isn't widely read, I still like for it to have dignity and integrity. This subject is too important of a matter for me to lay out one more gassed up opinion. I would encourage you to seek out your own resources and study it for yourself if you're so inclined. If nothing else it brings to light a prison and justice system that doles out very little justice. That, and the still unsolved deaths of three little boys, makes all of this still worth talking about all of these years later.

