Great show last night! Geoff's voice sounded great, so whoever is spreading the rumor about lip-synching and backup tracks is a dirty liar! A true showman, Geoff has always been one to bring witty banter and a little dramatic flair, which I really dig. Played all the songs we wanted to hear and even put a new spin on "Jet City Woman" and "Take Hold of the Flame". His backing band was great, and they all seemed to be digging on it......no phoning it in here! I also always love shows at Neighborhood Theatre and like NODA in general.....if you can find a parking place! A great early start to the weekend and lovely reminders of a time past. Also, always awesome to see a guy still rocking out, and even HE mentioned that he was pushing 60. Rock on, Geoff, rock on.
(P.S. He did point at me and smile at me. We locked eyes. We had our moment. It was all I dreamed it would be. Even all these years later.)
(P.S. He did point at me and smile at me. We locked eyes. We had our moment. It was all I dreamed it would be. Even all these years later.)
