I'm not a person who cares terribly about football, but I do think Super Bowl Sunday is always exciting. What's better than making a party out of watching a sports event?My take on the evening:
1) A very good game.....could not be considered any kind of blow-out....both teams were really great.
2) I don't care what any sports commentator or blog says today.....Troy played a great game.....he is my MVP all the way.
3) Christina Aguillera was okay. Like a lot of people, I don't need a lot of fancy-pants trills in my National Anthem.
4) The NFL-sponsored commercial that featured all of the different sitcom characters wearing NFL gear was the best of the night. Roseanne Barr getting knocked on her ass was pretty good too.
5) The Black-Eyed Peas are perfect for that kind of show, but the surprise appearance of Slash made it all worthwhile.
6) The player who was captured shedding a tear during the National Anthem touched my heart......why shouldn't he get choked up.....it will be forever one of the biggest moments of his life!
7) I am all for the day after the Super Bowl being a national holiday......why not???
Comments