Had a good weekend despite starting off a little bit under the weather and coping with some emotional issues from the past that keep popping up repeatedly. I'm trying to decide how visible I want to continue to be with blogging, FB and other social media. I will need to think on this for a bit.....
The rest of the weekend was good though......time with E-Roc, time with Little Boy, a dinner date out, managed to see some local bands, do some yoga, went to Crowder's Mountain and even pulled out some spring clothes.....whew!
No wonder I'm so sleepy today......that and the fact that I can't stay out until midnight on a school night anymore!!!!!
The rest of the weekend was good though......time with E-Roc, time with Little Boy, a dinner date out, managed to see some local bands, do some yoga, went to Crowder's Mountain and even pulled out some spring clothes.....whew!
No wonder I'm so sleepy today......that and the fact that I can't stay out until midnight on a school night anymore!!!!!
Comments