If you know and understand as little as I did (and I think most people) about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, then you need to see Restrepo. It's not the kind of movie that really makes you feel good, but I felt like it was something I should have seen a long time ago once I did. And no matter what your politics are or feelings about U.S. deployment may be, this is the kind of reality programming you should be watching.
If you know and understand as little as I did (and I think most people) about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, then you need to see Restrepo. It's not the kind of movie that really makes you feel good, but I felt like it was something I should have seen a long time ago once I did. And no matter what your politics are or feelings about U.S. deployment may be, this is the kind of reality programming you should be watching.
Comments