
I was so sad to hear on the radio this morning that Bob Lacey's son, John, died right before Christmas while he was home on holiday break from school. I have mentioned before that I felt like I knew Bob because I have been listening to him for so long on 107.9 along with Sheri Lynch. I just feel so absolutely heartbroken whenever I hear of a young person dying. I wonder how their parents and siblings ever recover from it. Bob, ever the professional, is back on the air today and is doing a fantastic job. My heart just goes out to him because I know that can't be how he's feeling. Or his coworkers. Sheri and Bob have been on the air together since John was a young boy, so this is painful for all involved in their show too. I just feel very sad today. Sad for another loss of a young life.
Comments