
I was inspired by this postcard I stole from Post Secret.
And even though I'm a Rabbit who gives advice, I realize I can still make a resolution or two....so here goes:
I resolve to stop worrying about, picking apart, trying to fix and bandaging all the bad things from the past. We all made it happen. All of us. You take your part, I'll take mine and let's be done with it. End of story.
Wow....that was easy! Thanks Post Secret!!!!
And even though I'm a Rabbit who gives advice, I realize I can still make a resolution or two....so here goes:
I resolve to stop worrying about, picking apart, trying to fix and bandaging all the bad things from the past. We all made it happen. All of us. You take your part, I'll take mine and let's be done with it. End of story.
Wow....that was easy! Thanks Post Secret!!!!