It was soooo nice driving into work this morning in the daylight! (I have one of those white/blue collar kind of jobs that requires an early start!) So for that reason, I love the end of Daylight Savings Time.....for the moment. At first, it will be great. I will enjoy getting into my jammies at 6 pm and having the extra snuggle time with my boys. Some nights I may even go to bed by 8:30 or 9.....heh! But then after a while, like all things, I will get tired of it and miss the long well-lit days. Sigh. It's so hard keeping a girl like me pleased!
It was soooo nice driving into work this morning in the daylight! (I have one of those white/blue collar kind of jobs that requires an early start!) So for that reason, I love the end of Daylight Savings Time.....for the moment. At first, it will be great. I will enjoy getting into my jammies at 6 pm and having the extra snuggle time with my boys. Some nights I may even go to bed by 8:30 or 9.....heh! But then after a while, like all things, I will get tired of it and miss the long well-lit days. Sigh. It's so hard keeping a girl like me pleased!
Comments