I was recently talking with one of my buddies who shares good taste in music about different kinds of music from different times in our lives. I don't seem to listen to them much anymore, but there was a time when D.M.B was on heavy rotation with me. A lot of folks came to like D.M.B. much later on, but I was in love with them from Remember Two Things. Sheesh, I loved that album. I had it on cassette. I wore it out. Under the Table was also pretty fantastic. Really fantastic, actually. The first time I saw the band was in 1994 and then there were many shows after that. I feel like I have kind of outgrown them now.....the shows, the music.....I'm not even really familiar anymore. But I still know what my favorite tunes are. So here goes the Friday playlist. I will jam on back to 1994. See you there.....
My D.M.B. Faves
(in no particular order)
Warehouse
The Song That Jane Likes
I'll Back You Up
Crush
Lie in Our Graves
Jimi Thing
Drive In Drive Out
One Sweet World
Recently
Let You Down
Two Step
Comments