After getting totally annoyed with the douchebagery that has become Facebook and the fact that I'm really missing my son this week, I turned to my good ole comfort past time......reading.
I have been on and off reading this fabulous book which I won from Skirt! (thank you very much) and actually learning something. It even made me want to do some study on a woman named Lorena Weeks.
Lorena Weeks was a woman who successfully sued the very powerful Southen Bell telephone company in Georgia in the 1960's. There was even a film recently made about her!
There are so many good things to learn out there in the world if you just log off from the mindless social networking and conduct some study in other places. That's what I gonna do right now!!!!
BTW, that post title references the School House Rock series as well as a great song by The Clash. Take a break from social networking and check that stuff out too!!!!
I have been on and off reading this fabulous book which I won from Skirt! (thank you very much) and actually learning something. It even made me want to do some study on a woman named Lorena Weeks.
Lorena Weeks was a woman who successfully sued the very powerful Southen Bell telephone company in Georgia in the 1960's. There was even a film recently made about her!
There are so many good things to learn out there in the world if you just log off from the mindless social networking and conduct some study in other places. That's what I gonna do right now!!!!
BTW, that post title references the School House Rock series as well as a great song by The Clash. Take a break from social networking and check that stuff out too!!!!
Comments