Yesterday, songs by The Beatles finally became available on I-Tunes. So what was the biggest seller? I Wanna Hold Your Hand? In My Life? Sergeant Pepper?
Oh, no.
It was Here Comes the Sun.
A great song by a great artist, great guitarist and very interesting man. You know how we all remember specifically when certain famous people die? Princess Di.......Elvis......Michael Jackson? Well, I remember when George Harrison died. I still feel like he made the world a little greater with this music both with The Beatles and afterward.
And it's further proof that Little Boy has great taste in music......
Oh, no.
It was Here Comes the Sun.
A great song by a great artist, great guitarist and very interesting man. You know how we all remember specifically when certain famous people die? Princess Di.......Elvis......Michael Jackson? Well, I remember when George Harrison died. I still feel like he made the world a little greater with this music both with The Beatles and afterward.
And it's further proof that Little Boy has great taste in music......
Comments