Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"I think you're beautiful because you look like me, like my people, you look like what I know and love".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"I love watching you with your child".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"Your home makes me feel at home".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"Sometimes I don't know where I end and you begin".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"I believe in you".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"You know how to make a man feel loved".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
“I wish I’d had a child with you”.
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"My father would have loved you".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"You are surrounded by people that love you".
Tell a woman she's beautiful without saying she's beautiful:
"You bring me peace".
Comments