~Hating on music that isn't to your taste. Let peeps go see the Hootie & the Blowfish reunion tour! Some of us really loved the 90's!
~Terrestrial pop radio. I know I said we should let people like what they like, but most of this is really bad.
~Anything having to do with the Kardashians and/or Jenners. Jesus H., when will it end?
~Anything having to do with celebrity overconsumption in general. Having money and fame doesn't equal having sense, style or interest.
~Being famous for absolutely nothing. Are they talented performers? Great thinkers? Innovative planners? None of the above, usually.
~The glorification of "busy". Most of these are choices. If you're tired, it's usually on you. And running around doesn't necessarily mean you're better, happier or more successful. Just busy. Learn to say no and/or work on your lifestyle. Admitting your limitations can be a beautiful thing.
~Complaining about choices made that keep you busy. See above.
~Terrestrial pop radio. I know I said we should let people like what they like, but most of this is really bad.
~Anything having to do with the Kardashians and/or Jenners. Jesus H., when will it end?
~Anything having to do with celebrity overconsumption in general. Having money and fame doesn't equal having sense, style or interest.
~Being famous for absolutely nothing. Are they talented performers? Great thinkers? Innovative planners? None of the above, usually.
~The glorification of "busy". Most of these are choices. If you're tired, it's usually on you. And running around doesn't necessarily mean you're better, happier or more successful. Just busy. Learn to say no and/or work on your lifestyle. Admitting your limitations can be a beautiful thing.
~Complaining about choices made that keep you busy. See above.
~Conspicuous consumption of really pricey goods, particularly shoes and handbags. Just because you want something and may actually be able to afford it, doesn't necessarily meant it's the best choice.
~Teaching kids that this is way to "live your best life". It's not. Stop being a bad example. Stop setting up their expectations and teaching them how to live in debt.
~Being on special diets and criticizing others who are not. Some of us like and are able to eat: meat, dairy, wheat, etc, KAREN!
~Hating on things other people enjoy, which I know, is pretty much this entire list. I'm a study of polarity, what can I say?




