"Orion's arms are wide enough
To hold us both together
Although we're worlds apart
I'd cross the stars for you
To hold us both together
Although we're worlds apart
I'd cross the stars for you
"In the heart of a sleepless moon"
"I'll be with you forever"
"This is my destiny"
"'Till my life is through"
"I'll be with you forever"
"This is my destiny"
"'Till my life is through"
The arms of Orion that's where I want to be
Since you've been gone
I've been searching for a lover
In the Sea of Tranquility
I'm drowning without you here, my dear
Since you've been gone
I've been searching for a lover
In the Sea of Tranquility
I'm drowning without you here, my dear
When I am lost and feeling alone
I just look to heaven
I find my comfort there
God only knows where you are to night....."
I just look to heaven
I find my comfort there
God only knows where you are to night....."
(Today on the 1 year anniversary of the death of Prince,
I'm sure many people will share "Sometimes it Snows in April".
It's a good one, but this was one of my big favorites
back when I was all of 14. RIP, Prince.)
