Dear Cable Television:
I can't believe I put up with you as long as I did. There's no doubt we had become, over time, one of the most toxic relationships of my life. Like most long-term relationships that come to an end, there are a few threads that will still hold us together......most notably your WiFi service. But other than that, we're done. Don't come to me peddling your free previews and awesome great deals. I'm done listening to your false promises.
I've met someone new, and his name is Roku. And he cares about what I like. He gives me choices. He let's me be me. He's introduced me to all kinds of new things.......even if it's old news to everyone else.......
So as you can see TWC, I just don't need you anymore. Roku is more than meeting my needs with his Hulu, Netflix and loads of on-demand options. I've even been watching 90's rom-coms and current documentaries and wondering why it took me so long to ever do this?
And ps, I'll never doubt The Husband again.
Sincerely,
Roku Convert
I can't believe I put up with you as long as I did. There's no doubt we had become, over time, one of the most toxic relationships of my life. Like most long-term relationships that come to an end, there are a few threads that will still hold us together......most notably your WiFi service. But other than that, we're done. Don't come to me peddling your free previews and awesome great deals. I'm done listening to your false promises.
I've met someone new, and his name is Roku. And he cares about what I like. He gives me choices. He let's me be me. He's introduced me to all kinds of new things.......even if it's old news to everyone else.......
![]() |
| The Get Down: My jury is still out on this one, but it does seem to be highly authentic of the 1977 birth of hip-hop era. |
![]() |
| Homeland: A very intriguing post-911 political thriller series. It's not usually my taste, but I think I could easily get sucked in. |
![]() |
| My kid is all about the on-demand shows and has been overloading on Teletubbies, Doc McStuffins and the ability to view YouTube videos of Oobi on the BIG television. |
So as you can see TWC, I just don't need you anymore. Roku is more than meeting my needs with his Hulu, Netflix and loads of on-demand options. I've even been watching 90's rom-coms and current documentaries and wondering why it took me so long to ever do this?
And ps, I'll never doubt The Husband again.
Sincerely,
Roku Convert



