This was definitely one of those old shows I had been wanting to re-watch but had to wait for a night when the Hubs was out for the evening because he's not really down with old sit-coms that only mean something to my childhood. And it was so cute and fun to watch! I understand why it didn't catch on and become a big hit though. It was just a little too edgy and not enough mainstream for the grown-ups at the time to get it. And even though I was too young and shouldn't have gotten it myself, that edginess appealed to me. It's funny how I latched on to Amy Linker more than Sarah Jessica Parker. I remember my sister and I had a Dynamite magazine with an article about her that I read over and over. Wonder what ever happened to her? Well, it's off to Google I go, I suppose!
Anyhow, a fun way to spend Saturday night....drifting down memory lane and remembering a time when Valley Girl speak and New Wave weren't just pop culture references but a way of life. For some, anyway.....
Anyhow, a fun way to spend Saturday night....drifting down memory lane and remembering a time when Valley Girl speak and New Wave weren't just pop culture references but a way of life. For some, anyway.....
