With Little Boy being sick, it was not the greatest of weekends. So last night I was more than thrilled to sit down and catch up on one of my favorite short-term shows of the moment. I was so rushed to finish some Sunday night chores that I didn't see it all, but it was worth it to make it to the end where Sam Dunn kinda sorta disses the likes of Nickelback and Creed just a little bit. And I love Sam Dunn SO MUCH! He manages to convey just the way most metalheads feel about certain bands and certain music without showing one ounce of disrespect.
Why couldn't I have Sam Dunn's job? Or better yet, be his production assistant.....or traveling recording secretary?
Call me, Sam. Please!
Why couldn't I have Sam Dunn's job? Or better yet, be his production assistant.....or traveling recording secretary?
Call me, Sam. Please!
Comments