One of my old patients (one I had a particular warm heart toward) was found dead over the long weekend in an abandoned house near where she lived. Even though the police will figure out her cause of death in the next few days, I will spend a very long time wondering how she got to the place she did that brought her to an early death.
I see in the paper from time to time where old patients/clients of mine find their way to bad places. It never ceases to break my heart.
I can only wish and hope the best for her young children.....the ones I had a small part in helping bring into the world. I hope their lives turn out better than their young mother.
I see in the paper from time to time where old patients/clients of mine find their way to bad places. It never ceases to break my heart.
I can only wish and hope the best for her young children.....the ones I had a small part in helping bring into the world. I hope their lives turn out better than their young mother.
Comments