

Anybody that knows me knows that I don't DO scary. I don't DO gross. So I get left out of a lot of the movies this time of year. Big deal! I don't like being skert!
And I will save my rant here and just refer you to this old post of mine that will basically tell you that if you like all that icky stuff there's something a little bit wrong with you.
So if you're a big pansie like me, here are two movies you may enjoy and will make you feel like you fulfilled your Halloween "scary" movie quota: The Ghost and Mr. Chicken and Young Frankenstein. Both are fun and cute and you could even watch them with your kids if you wanted to.
And I don't care if you think I'm boring or a baby. I will have pleasant dreams tonight while you are plagued with night terrors caused by Saw 3-D!
Nighty-Night......
Comments