I get so sick of the music that is piped through our speakers at work. Not all of it is bad.....I think it's just the repetition that makes us hate it. But I realize every day that small nuggets of wisdom can be found from questionable songs and artists, thus beginning my first installment of a series I shall call:
Great Moment in Crappy Music
This series will feature small bits of lyric that I will admit to liking, even if the song or artist may cause me some embarrassment. Here's today's feature:
"And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight.
You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night."
(I Can't Fight This Feeling, REO Speedwagon)
And admit it......you've hummed along to that one too! Now go spread your own love!
Great Moment in Crappy Music
This series will feature small bits of lyric that I will admit to liking, even if the song or artist may cause me some embarrassment. Here's today's feature:
"And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight.
You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night."
(I Can't Fight This Feeling, REO Speedwagon)
And admit it......you've hummed along to that one too! Now go spread your own love!
Comments