(In continuance of posts on my wistful 1980's childhood, I now present the arcade games I most enjoyed. And remember, back then, these games were a quarter a play! If you ever feel nostalgic for old arcade games, I suggest you frequent an adult arcade in your area. With all of us Gen Xers longing for our roots, they tend to crop up all over the place!)
![]() |
| If you go to an arcade as an adult, you may find yourself saying things like "it actually smells like an old arcade." |
![]() |
| Dig-Dug |
![]() |
| Frogger |
![]() |
| Donkey Kong. Tried to play this as an adult and couldn't get ANYWHERE! |
![]() |
| Centipede |
![]() |
| My sis and I always preferred Ms. Pac-Man to plain old Pac-Man. Not sure why. My sis was a friggin genius on this! |
![]() |
| Pole Position The only driving game I ever tried and still couldn't play! |






