Be fat
Be thin
All your beauty is within
Don't let society dictate you
Stand up for yourself too
Don't raise your voice
But speak your truth
Never let anyone push you around.
Hide your fears
Share your wins
Be bold
Be humble
Be proud
Be meek
Turn the other cheek.
Welcome and accept all
Be who you are
Show understanding
Be undemanding
But don't settle
Expect your due worth
Competition is healthy
But comparison is tricky
Love yourself and just do you.
I am not a slut
I am not a crook
I am not a criminal
I was not born yesterday
I am not your role model
How dare you judge me?
You'll be perfect if you'll just....
You're fine the way you are
She's great too
He is better
They are best
There are no second places
Winners all around.
You suck
You rock
You complete me
Please delete me
Unfriend me
Defend me
Please stop trying to be me.
Adulting
Consulting
Resulting
Confusion
Delusion
The world is mine
Auld lang syne
This world was never yours.
Be thin
All your beauty is within
Don't let society dictate you
Stand up for yourself too
Don't raise your voice
But speak your truth
Never let anyone push you around.
Hide your fears
Share your wins
Be bold
Be humble
Be proud
Be meek
Turn the other cheek.
Welcome and accept all
Be who you are
Show understanding
Be undemanding
But don't settle
Expect your due worth
Competition is healthy
But comparison is tricky
Love yourself and just do you.
I am not a slut
I am not a crook
I am not a criminal
I was not born yesterday
I am not your role model
How dare you judge me?
You'll be perfect if you'll just....
You're fine the way you are
She's great too
He is better
They are best
There are no second places
Winners all around.
You suck
You rock
You complete me
Please delete me
Unfriend me
Defend me
Please stop trying to be me.
Adulting
Consulting
Resulting
Confusion
Delusion
The world is mine
Auld lang syne
This world was never yours.