![]() |
| "Why do you suppose we always chase the ones that run away?" "Immaturity?" (Dangerous Liasons, 1988) |
![]() |
| "People die down there! And dying when you're not really sick is really sick, ya know? Really!" (Better Off Dead, 1985) |
![]() |
| "Maybe we should just forget about fighting the phallacracy for a night and go and have a good time?" (PCU, 1994) |
![]() |
| "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" "Oh my god, Karen! You just can't ask people why they're white!" (Mean Girls, 2004) |
![]() |
| "You're so young." "I'm 16. I'm old enough to know when someone's acting like a total a-hole. Oh. And you know what? I bought another Sonic Youth album and it sucked.....it's just noise!" (Juno 2007) |
![]() |
| "I am a golden god!" (Almost Famous, 2000) |
![]() |
| "That bartender is ignoring me. He has ceased refilling the peanut bowl." (200 Cigarettes, 1999) |









