This is a real page-turner that I easily finished in less than 24 hours. I didn't love it as much as Serena, but it is still a beautifully-written book that will keep you wanting to read more North Carolina authors. There is a lot be gleaned from this but I think my biggest takeaway was the difference in how we all cope: with tragedy, with pain, with new beginnings, with aging, with the worst of things and the best. There's no right or wrong answer in how we do it, it's just important that we DO.
This is a real page-turner that I easily finished in less than 24 hours. I didn't love it as much as Serena, but it is still a beautifully-written book that will keep you wanting to read more North Carolina authors. There is a lot be gleaned from this but I think my biggest takeaway was the difference in how we all cope: with tragedy, with pain, with new beginnings, with aging, with the worst of things and the best. There's no right or wrong answer in how we do it, it's just important that we DO.
