Memorial Day weekend came and went without swimming as our private pool was a bit too cold. However, Little Boy found plenty of things he loves......
Little Boy hearts lunch at what he calls "restraunk Japanese".
Little Boy exclaims "mat" and immediately lies down on new outdoor rug.
Little Boy loves his early bday gift, Scout. Even though he is probably too old for it, he is in love with any plush animal programmed to say his name.
Little Boy so enjoys the front porch as a place to gawk at the neighbors.
And I heart the quilt made from Little Boy's baby time t-shirts made by his Nana years ago that I got from Little Boy's dad this weekend. This is a shared relic, but I was glad to receive a good many of Little Boy's baby souvenirs that have just come out of storage. I'm not terribly sentimental about "stuff" but receiving those things did my heart a lot of good.





Comments