I have crossed into the 21st Century, and to the Dark Side very probably, by finally getting an iPhone. And it's a neat little gadget even though it nearly gave me a panic attack when I realized it could not possibly hold all my music. I've asked my hubby to help keep me honest and admirable by not allowing me to do the following behaviors that annoy the piss out of me by iPhone users:
~looking at the phone more than the show, exhibit, game, concert, etc.
~checking in to EVERY blessed place they go
~taking and posting pics of the awesome views or plates in front of them at the moment
~constantly in a state of shuffling and looking down at it as they walk
~giving it more attention than their lunch/dinner companion
~those many, many selfies
Hopefully I can avoid the pitfalls of technology and not become another one of those obnoxious hipsters. Which, I've already decided, I much too old to be anyway. So there, iPhone! I will not let you change me!
But I do really love your Yahtzee Adventures app!
~looking at the phone more than the show, exhibit, game, concert, etc.
~checking in to EVERY blessed place they go
~taking and posting pics of the awesome views or plates in front of them at the moment
~constantly in a state of shuffling and looking down at it as they walk
~giving it more attention than their lunch/dinner companion
~those many, many selfies
Hopefully I can avoid the pitfalls of technology and not become another one of those obnoxious hipsters. Which, I've already decided, I much too old to be anyway. So there, iPhone! I will not let you change me!
But I do really love your Yahtzee Adventures app!

Comments