This is a pretty funny movie, but there are a few warnings. It is not for you if you are easily offended by:
a) religious, end-of-times jokes
b) guys who really like being guys
I thought it was a pretty good movie, but I cannot stress enough how much this is a GUY movie complete with many, many dick jokes and an overuse of the word "rapey". The best part of this movie is the concept that the guys are playing themselves (kinda) and have no problem making fun of themselves and pointing out their own douchey qualities. My husband laughed a lot, so I think it gets a pretty big E-Roc thumbs up!
Footnote: The final big outing of Michael Cera being a huge tool was also priceless. I knew it!!!!
Footnote: The final big outing of Michael Cera being a huge tool was also priceless. I knew it!!!!

Comments