Now since I'm the one weirdo of my age group who didn't love this book, I didn't hold out much hope for the movie.
And I was right.
Did I miss the whole Dean/Mary Lou/Sal love triangle in the book? Because apparently this was pretty much the only important plot point to the movie. Oh, that and the misunderstood love between Sal and Dean. Am I crazy, or did anyone else think On the Road was supposed to be about creativity, freedom and exploration? My bad.
My very, very bad.
And I was right.
Did I miss the whole Dean/Mary Lou/Sal love triangle in the book? Because apparently this was pretty much the only important plot point to the movie. Oh, that and the misunderstood love between Sal and Dean. Am I crazy, or did anyone else think On the Road was supposed to be about creativity, freedom and exploration? My bad.
My very, very bad.

Comments