After having caught part of this film on the TV Guide Channel, I decided I needed to just give in and watch the whole unedited thing. Besides, what is my movie taste known for if not some 10 to 15 year-old modern classics? And it was okay. Not transcendent. Not life-changing. At least not for me. But I can see why many middle-aged and older men might like it. And just like the man of few words as the title character, that's about all I can say about it.
After having caught part of this film on the TV Guide Channel, I decided I needed to just give in and watch the whole unedited thing. Besides, what is my movie taste known for if not some 10 to 15 year-old modern classics? And it was okay. Not transcendent. Not life-changing. At least not for me. But I can see why many middle-aged and older men might like it. And just like the man of few words as the title character, that's about all I can say about it.

Comments