Our Idiot Brother is an easy movie to like and perfect for a Saturday night when you don't want to think too much or go through a whole emotional concourse for entertainment. Besides, don't you have to like any movie that has a dog named "Willie Nelson"????
Also recently went back in time and got Wet Hot American Summer which I thought I would really like because I love Michael Showalter and the rest of the cast so much. Not so much. A little let down.
Which made me have to also go waaaay back in time and get a REAL summer camp movie, Meatballs. Plus, I couldn't believe my husband had never seen it. Whaaaa?
Also recently went back in time and got Wet Hot American Summer which I thought I would really like because I love Michael Showalter and the rest of the cast so much. Not so much. A little let down.
Which made me have to also go waaaay back in time and get a REAL summer camp movie, Meatballs. Plus, I couldn't believe my husband had never seen it. Whaaaa?



Comments