My Perfect Wilco Setlist
(because I'm not at all obsessive about this band I have been trying to see for about 8 years now that always somehow gets messed up through absolutely no fault of my own by like geography or some other stupid shit)
Dawned On Me
Impossible Germany
Red Eyed and Blue
Born Alone
She's a Jar
Hesitating Beauty
What Light
California Stars
Summerteeth
Sky Blue Sky
Jesus, Etc.
I Might
Let's Not Get Carried Away
Sunloathe
Heavy Metal Drummer
Pot Kettle Black
The Thanks I Get
(because I'm not at all obsessive about this band I have been trying to see for about 8 years now that always somehow gets messed up through absolutely no fault of my own by like geography or some other stupid shit)
Dawned On Me
Impossible Germany
Red Eyed and Blue
Born Alone
She's a Jar
Hesitating Beauty
What Light
California Stars
Summerteeth
Sky Blue Sky
Jesus, Etc.
I Might
Let's Not Get Carried Away
Sunloathe
Heavy Metal Drummer
Pot Kettle Black
The Thanks I Get