My blog never really left, people, I just had it hidden for a while. Could I have really stopped writing and sharing my oh-so important news and events with the world?
I was flipping through my old posts and realizing how much I needed this blog in a therapeutic way to work out my divorce and everything that followed after. But here we are, over 4 years later, and thankfully thankfully, many of those bad feelings have gone their own way. And so have the posts. We don't need to re-hash them anymore. And here I am, kinda feeling reborn. And that's not a bad thing.
"I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health."
~Wilco~
"Oh, I feel like a beautiful child, such a beautiful child again."
~Rufus Wainwright~
"Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years,
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear!"
~LL Cool J~
I was flipping through my old posts and realizing how much I needed this blog in a therapeutic way to work out my divorce and everything that followed after. But here we are, over 4 years later, and thankfully thankfully, many of those bad feelings have gone their own way. And so have the posts. We don't need to re-hash them anymore. And here I am, kinda feeling reborn. And that's not a bad thing.
"I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health."
~Wilco~
"Oh, I feel like a beautiful child, such a beautiful child again."
~Rufus Wainwright~
"Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years,
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear!"
~LL Cool J~
Comments