God Bless.
Maybe it is just everything E-Roc and I have been through these past few weeks, but the crying gymnasts are just killing us!
I totally get why gymnasts cry, maybe even more so than the other athletes, and I don't fault them at all......I am just getting to where I can't watch it.
We just can't do it anymore, Olympic Gymnasts! Bring on the Track and Field and Beach Volleyball!
Maybe it is just everything E-Roc and I have been through these past few weeks, but the crying gymnasts are just killing us!
I totally get why gymnasts cry, maybe even more so than the other athletes, and I don't fault them at all......I am just getting to where I can't watch it.
Scenario 1: Sometime last week in the Becky/E-Roc household: E-Roc
"I just can't watch these gymnastics anymore. Cuz the little girls are gonna fall. And then they
cry. And it just makes me feel bad. I mean, they are just little girls, after all."
Scenario 2: Last night: Becky
I am watching the vault competition, somewhat on the sly, based on E-Roc's previous statement.
I actually spring up in bed when the Canadian girl falls and then have to fight back my own tears
when the American girl has a big mess-up.
We just can't do it anymore, Olympic Gymnasts! Bring on the Track and Field and Beach Volleyball!

Comments