I often wonder if I could love Tom any more than I do. And then he goes and does this. And I realize with deep emotion, I really can!
My favorite line of the piece:
My favorite line of the piece:
"Ryan claims that he likes Rage's sound, but not the lyrics.
Well, I don't care for Paul Ryan's sound or his lyrics."
E-Roc and I had a discussion about how you could listen to something and like it and still not really agree with it. Like how you could like the sound of some hip-hop but not approve of the mysoginy. (That is sadly the best example I have a the moment.) However, I don't think you could "like" the sound of Rage without letting some the politics seep in. At least a little. That would be like saying all those Indigo Girls concerts didn't make me at all empathetic to the LGBT community. C'mon now.
When it comes to Rage, and I know what I'm talking about here, you either believe in it or you don't. If you don't get it or only like the sound of it, perhaps you should turn the channel on over the to top 40 pop hits where you belong.
That, and stay out of Tom's way. And mine, for that matter.