Things I love about living in my new house and out in the country again:
~going for walks with Little Boy
~sitting on the deck and thinking I'm in the mountains
~not worrying if the neighbors through the wall can hear Little Boy's middle of the night loudness
~making friends with the neighborhood dogs and hearing their owners whistle them in at night
~feeling the separation from city to country when making my long drive home
~my super big closet!
~my super big "spa" girls room!
~the funny art/work space I share with my Honey Bear
~the feeling of "safe haven" that my home provides from all the stressers in my life
~the fact that my mortgage payment is 2 dollars more than my rent was (!?)
~did I mention the neighborhood dogs? I did? I just love them so.......
~going for walks with Little Boy
~sitting on the deck and thinking I'm in the mountains
~not worrying if the neighbors through the wall can hear Little Boy's middle of the night loudness
~making friends with the neighborhood dogs and hearing their owners whistle them in at night
~feeling the separation from city to country when making my long drive home
~my super big closet!
~my super big "spa" girls room!
~the funny art/work space I share with my Honey Bear
~the feeling of "safe haven" that my home provides from all the stressers in my life
~the fact that my mortgage payment is 2 dollars more than my rent was (!?)
~did I mention the neighborhood dogs? I did? I just love them so.......