
I can't believe it has taken me this long to see this great local band. Talk about a rawk show! I thought they sounded like a cross between Rage, Anthrax and AC/DC....if you can imagine that. This band Hectagons was also pretty cool as they had a kind of Mogwai thing happening with them. The funny thing? The band we actually went to see (or who was actually the headliner on the ticket, I should say, as we REALLY went to see 2013) was Helmet. And was boring. A few other good things on Friday night: hanging out with friends and E-Roc's little bro (who we just don't see enough) E-Roc's shout-out from the stage by Neal and Robert and the great new ring I bought from a street vendor on the way out of NODA. You can't beat that! This week, we're hoping to make it to a show for these guys who are as weird as they are talented, theside. See you at Amos' Southend on Saturday........
Comments