I might just feel for this mother.....in a very half-assed kind of way. I have a much bigger heart to the poor girl who was assaulted and her parents. This woman is suffering because she has realized her baby boy just might be a disgusting pig.
Allegedly.
As for this case......oh, J.C. There are so many things to be bothered by with this, I don't even know where to begin. First off, I'm not quite sure why the daily online coverage has never failed to show the victim's lock-up shots. To establish her history of drug abuse? Maybe. To make clear the reason why she was with the accused killer in the first place? Again, maybe. At any rate, she's dead now. Not passed away......dead. She didn't just die, she was murdered. I see no reason why this guy shouldn't be thrown up under a jail for the rest of his life.
I'm just sayin.......
Do you see why I have to escape to Beavis and Butthead and read fiction all the time?????
Allegedly.
As for this case......oh, J.C. There are so many things to be bothered by with this, I don't even know where to begin. First off, I'm not quite sure why the daily online coverage has never failed to show the victim's lock-up shots. To establish her history of drug abuse? Maybe. To make clear the reason why she was with the accused killer in the first place? Again, maybe. At any rate, she's dead now. Not passed away......dead. She didn't just die, she was murdered. I see no reason why this guy shouldn't be thrown up under a jail for the rest of his life.
I'm just sayin.......
Do you see why I have to escape to Beavis and Butthead and read fiction all the time?????
Comments