When I saw this photo, I thought it was fake. Apparently, it was taken during the recent riots in Canada after the ending of the Stanley Cup finals. The woman fell on the ground and the boyfriend was trying to helping her up and to "comfort her". I don't have trouble believing it when you consider what was going on. I've never been in a riot....luckily......but it seems kinda like a small scale war. And war, they say, makes you do crazy desperate things.......
When I saw this photo, I thought it was fake. Apparently, it was taken during the recent riots in Canada after the ending of the Stanley Cup finals. The woman fell on the ground and the boyfriend was trying to helping her up and to "comfort her". I don't have trouble believing it when you consider what was going on. I've never been in a riot....luckily......but it seems kinda like a small scale war. And war, they say, makes you do crazy desperate things.......
Comments