This morning on the radio show I enjoy, there was a game trying to discern which doofus said quotes like "my tiger fangs are dripping with blood". Is it Charlie Sheen or Libyan leader Momar Quadafi? (Sheen, believe it or not.)
But I started realizing that I hear funny things around me all the time......famous people, radio call in peeps, my coworkers, my child.....etc. Why not exploit and enjoy them here?
Today's quote comes from my fave FedEx delivery guy. After telling me he'd been on vacation and that's why he hadn't been delivering to us, I asked where he'd gone.
"Aaah, to Stanley."
(This is funnier when you're from around here and know that Stanley is a tiny old town and also when you hear him say it and it has about 6 syllables.)
More to come.....stay tuned.....
But I started realizing that I hear funny things around me all the time......famous people, radio call in peeps, my coworkers, my child.....etc. Why not exploit and enjoy them here?
Today's quote comes from my fave FedEx delivery guy. After telling me he'd been on vacation and that's why he hadn't been delivering to us, I asked where he'd gone.
"Aaah, to Stanley."
(This is funnier when you're from around here and know that Stanley is a tiny old town and also when you hear him say it and it has about 6 syllables.)
More to come.....stay tuned.....
Comments