Weekend Shopping:
one pair of black not-too-sexy-for-work-but-still-cute sandals
one thrift store skirt
one thrift store alma mater t-shirt (quite a find)
one peasant blouse to add to the one I bought a month ago as the Peasant Look is one I plan to thoroughly work with this spring and summer
one tank top to add to other skirt and tank tops in my Ballerina Look that Glamour tells me is going to be so "in" this spring
two pairs of thrift store shorts for Little Boy that look never worn to complete his Cute Little Boy Look
one thrift store Dickies t-shirt for E-Roc to continue his long-cultivated T-Shirt Look
The heavy sweaters and cords have been stored......we're ready for Spring!!!!!
one pair of black not-too-sexy-for-work-but-still-cute sandals
one thrift store skirt
one thrift store alma mater t-shirt (quite a find)
one peasant blouse to add to the one I bought a month ago as the Peasant Look is one I plan to thoroughly work with this spring and summer
one tank top to add to other skirt and tank tops in my Ballerina Look that Glamour tells me is going to be so "in" this spring
two pairs of thrift store shorts for Little Boy that look never worn to complete his Cute Little Boy Look
one thrift store Dickies t-shirt for E-Roc to continue his long-cultivated T-Shirt Look
The heavy sweaters and cords have been stored......we're ready for Spring!!!!!
Comments